Casteel Colts Athletic Department Vision/Mission
Establish and maintain a CHAMPIONSHIP CULTURE maximizing the potential of EVERY student-Athlete to excel in Competition, Classroom and Community.
- Be intentional about living a CULTURE OF CHARACTER in which every student-athlete is accountable to a higher standard, and held responsible by ALL coaches in ALL Programs!
- Develop the WHOLE student-athlete: mentally, physical, socially, spiritually and emotionally.
- Develop an environment that attracts high-end student athletes and foster a youth program that continually replenishes our system. Casteel will be known as the SCHOOL OF CHOICE for premier student-athletes.
- Cultivate the two F’s- Finances and Facilities.
- Be A Champion- Competition, Classroom, Community
Non-Negotiables as a Colt:
C haracter– Every level, of every program will have a documented CHARACTER PROGRAM.
A cademic– Each program will have an ACADEMIC PLAN with outcome goals and supporting data.
S upport– We will SUPPORT each other’s athletes and programs
T raining– Each program will encourage participation in a Strength TRAINING Program.
- 3 days per week
- Every student must dress out in matching attire
E ncourage– We will ENCOURAGE and support multi-sport athletes
E xcellence– We will WIN in all aspects of our programs
L ive– To Be A Champion!!