Open gym can resume with enhanced COVID cleaning and safety procedures.
OPEN GYM FRIDAY 7/31 10:30-12:00 (in the Main Gym). For incoming 9th graders-12th only.
· Players must bring a signed COVID waiver to open gym (unless one has already been turned in to Coach Musselman for strength camp). You must print, sign, and bring the paper copy with you. Electronic copies will not be accepted. The link for the waiver is below.
· Parents will not be allowed in the gym.
· Players need to bring their own water bottles as the water fountains are not accessible right now.
· A health screening will take place before entry into the gym.
· A mask must be worn while entering and exiting the gym. They are not required during play.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The summer strength camp is scheduled to start Monday June 8. The WVB time slot is M/T/Th from 3-4 pm. I strongly encourage you to attend this camp especially if you have not lifted since school was cancelled in March! Get your body ready for competition and build your relationships with your teammates.
Multiple Teams · Fall 2019 schedules have posted
FALL 2019 TEAM SCHEDULES POSTED: Badminton Girl’s Varsity Girl’s JV Cross Country Boy’s Varsity Girl’s Varsity Football Varsity Freshman JV Golf Boy’s Varsity Girl’s Varsity Swim/Dive Boy’s Varsity Girl’s Varsity Tennis Boy’s Freshman Girl’s Freshman Volleyball Girl’s Varsity Girl’s Freshman Girl’s JV
Multiple Teams · Women’s Volleyball
Best of luck to our women’s volleyball teams this season.